The Happy Leader, at its heart, is a story that tells us happiness and success are within our reach and all we need is for someone to nudge us in the right direction. Join us to network and discuss!
Thu, Oct 7, 2021 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM CDT
Please join us for Houston's fall book club kick off.
We'll have a lively discussion around the book of the month, but for those who may not finish, or may not have started the book, please don’t let that stop you from joining us.
Our gatherings are jumping off points for deep, engaging, and fun conversations -- with a generous helping of networking and socializing. There are no quizzes and no one will judge.
Click on the link The Happy Leader: A Leadership Fable about Transformation in Business and in Life to purchase the book from Amazon.
The Happy Leader, written by highly regarded entrepreneur, happiness and business coach Shawn Johal, is a life-changing story about human transformation—from the triumph over grief, despair, and frustration to the powerful healing brought on by forgiveness.
Here’s what you’re getting yourself into:
- Relate to the struggles each of the characters face every day, especially when those struggles feel familiar.
- Meet the mystic-like character Ravi and see how a single person can make a difference to many lives.
- Discover how meditation and other techniques can impact your life almost immediately once you commit yourself to it.
- See empathy and forgiveness at work in this story and how they are essential to happiness and healing.
- Witness the power of daily routine and productive habits in action to give you an extraordinary amount of freedom and energy to do things you love.
- Discover how to use hard physical challenges—such as running every day—to strengthen not only the body but also the mind.
- See how resolve and discipline can light the path toward transformation and happiness.
- Dive into the included Happiness Guide, which lists and discusses the psychological and philosophical concepts used in the story.
The Happy Leader, at its heart, is a story that tells us happiness and success are within our reach and all we need is for someone to nudge us in the right direction.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
4:30pm - 4:55pm Networking
4:55pm - 5:25pm Book Discussion
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.