For this virtual happy hour, grab your favorite beverage and connect with other members over a guided discussion led by Pittsburgh member Sanja Savic.
Thu, Sep 23, 2021 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT
This will be an open forum discussion and opportunity to ask for help and guidance. Pittsburgh member Sanja Savic will lead the discussion — don’t forget to grab your favorite drink for this event (coffee or water are fine options as well)! Be ready for candid and helpful advice in a safe space — with this month’s topic of focus being breaking and crossing barriers that may be stopping you from being your best self.
This is a BYOF (bring your own friend) event! We encourage you to invite a friend to join: We’re raffling off a Scout bag to a lucky member who joins for this virtual happy hour.
Tips for getting the most out of this event:
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters good focus.
- Visible communication and engagement makes it easier and more enjoyable for all of us. Please join with video.
- Share what’s going on in your world and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- A problem or challenge you’re facing;
- An idea or solution for someone else;
- A practice, story, or funny anecdote that might help others; or
- A resource that has helped you (a great book, a poignant podcast, a practical strategy).
- Reach out to other members before the event to introduce yourself.
- Continue member connections and conversations after the event.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.