A recent survey by Deloitte showed that 98% of CEOs agreed that employee mental health and well-being will continue to be a priority even after the pandemic is resolved. Corporate Well-being initiatives have been gaining both popularity and notoriety. A simplistic description of corporate well-being is any kind of organized effort to support employees in being more human at work.
How do we create a well-being strategy that actually works, improves productivity, retention and is sustainable?
The power of a coalition of courageous, dedicated, kind leaders showing up for each other week after week at our Executive Roundtable is truly remarkable.
We combine the best parts of executive coaching and peer circles in one welcoming, inclusive, action-packed hour.
Each week, we crowd-source solutions, receive and give support, and brainstorm ideas to grow our businesses, teams, and leadership impact in these uncharted times.
Stick around afterward for our Weekly Executive Access Q&A - your chance to get answers to your lingering membership questions from Ellevate’s leadership team.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 5 minutes: Welcome remarks
- 10 minutes: Thought leadership from guest speaker
- 30 minutes: Focused small group discussions (across numerous breakout rooms)
- Please note, latecomers will not be added to Breakout Rooms, but you are welcome to rejoin us for share-backs at the end
- 15 minutes: Share-back and final thoughts
- 15 minutes: Executive Access Membership Q&A
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.