Through the years, we’ve built a coalition of courageous, dedicated, and kind women who show up for each other. This Roundtable, hosted monthly by long-term Ellevate member, and past Cincinnati Chapter President, Margye Solomon, is about creating a space for our more seasoned members to come together in the essence of camaraderie, support, and sharing to craft and conquer this part of our working or, if we choose, non-working lives.
HOW THEY WORK:
Our monthly Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters focus.
- Share what’s going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic and your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you (a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
The Gifts of Covid: Holding on to Unexpected Blessings
One benefit of the world turning upside down is that you are presented with an entirely different perspective. Indisputably, this has been a challenging time. However, after even the darkest storm there is a bright blue sky, and maybe even a rainbow. What discoveries have you made during this unusual time? Have you found strengths you never knew you had? Have new hobbies emerged? How are you going to hang on to new healthy habits now that things are beginning to get back to busy?
Join Lauren Weinberg, wellbeing and happiness coach, for an engaging and interactive discussion to explore the gifts that covid may have brought to your life, and how to hold on to them as you move forward. Even if the year has brought you loss and pain, let’s join together in community and explore the growth that inevitably happens through challenge.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.