Wondering why you're feeling unmotivated or feel like you're headed towards burnout? Get out of the rut and start asking yourself the questions that will lead to your purpose, and a job that you love.
Fri, Nov 19, 2021 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
It sucks when you are not doing what you love -- it can quickly lead to burn out in your career and a feeling of wondering what you even want to do.
But how do you even start answering such a big question like, "What's my purpose?"
In this presentation, you will:
- Understand the science behind why you are feeling stuck and lost
- Learn tools to manage your stress better
- Connect with your higher self to identify your why and purpose
This will be an interactive session with reflective prompts and guided visualization exercises designed to help you gain insights to who you are meant to be.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
Agenda (all times ET):
- 1:00 - 1:20: Speaker presentation
- 1:20 - 1:45: Breakout Room group discussions
- 1:45 - 2:00: Questions and key takeaway sharing
Speaker & topic: TBA
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters good focus.
- Share what’s going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you (a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.