Work doesn't have to be dull. Play is a great way to build cohesive teams and spark creativity, learn how.
Thu, Oct 14, 2021 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
This is for you if:
- You lead teams - formally or informally
- You seek to build a stronger team
- You are looking to grow the creativity and entrepreneurialism of your team
- Why play is important for teams
- Several concrete ways to integrate a little play in your next meetings
- Resources for learning more
What to expect:
- Short overview of the topic by guest expert Mary Hendra, Program Director for LA and Organizational Innovation, Facing History and Ourselves, and founder/CEO of Move with Grace
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers,
- Due to the interactive nature of this event, it will not be recorded.
This Roundtable is a part of Ellevate's Managers Program.
Ellevate’s five programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, Managers, Rising Leaders, and Career Changers) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, Mentoring Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
As an empathetic manager, you can change the world. Our program is a space for new and experienced people managers to work through the questions - the ones they can’t just google - with trusted peers and experts. In the program, you'll become the kind of manager that can both build an inclusive culture and hit your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 12:00 - 12:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 12:15 - 12:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 12:50 - 1:00: Key takeaway sharing
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.