Whether you are still in the early days of your business or well established, making sure you have built the right infrastructure is critical to your future growth and success.
Tue, Nov 9, 2021 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM EST
In this Key4Women workshop, you'll learn:
- What is Operating Cash Flow and why do banks care so much about it?
- Is collateral always necessary? How should a business owner properly leverage business and personal assets?
- Best Practices for Applying for a Loan - Having Your House In Order
- Renee’ A Coyner, Senior Vice President Business Banking Sales Leader
- Timothy Kellander, KeyBank SBA Relationship Manager
- Christey Browne, KeyBank Sr. Business Banking Relationship Manager
- Ryan Lockhart, Vice President - Pursuit Lending
Note: these events will be conducted using Zoom Meetings. We emplore all attendees to participate, and help us create a communal and interactive experience by turning their videos on.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.