Are you seeking a new job or do you want to stand out among your peers? In today's competitive environment, it's important to look at building your personal brand.
In our session, Kim Carpenter will share:
- Three things you should make sure you get clear on before you start a personal brand strategy
- Key strategies for creating a powerful presence online
- What you should STOP doing immediately, especially if you're seeking a promotion, raise, or new employer
Kim is an executive coach and business mentor who previously held senior leadership roles in branding, advertising and digital marketing agencies. She brings a wealth of experience to this conversation from working on brands such as Wolfgang Puck, Mercedes Benz, Mastercard, Goldman Sachs, MOMA, Nike and more!
So that we can tailor this conversation to what you need most, please fill out this two-question survey and let us know what questions you have for our expert. We promise to read every word.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 5 minutes: Welcome and introduction
- 15-20 minutes: Expert presentation
- 15-20 minutes: Focused small group discussions across breakout rooms (Please note, latecomers will not be added to Breakout Rooms, but you are welcome to rejoin us for share-backs at the end)
- 15 minutes: Share takeaways
- 5 minutes: Wrap up
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.