*Now in-person* Join us to meet women in the same career stage as you, as we relaunch a new networking format aimed at helping you have deeper and more meaningful conversations.
Sun, Oct 24, 2021 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM +04TRYP by Wyndham
Al Saef - 1st St - Barsha Heights
''Local'' Space (ground floor)
As part of our ongoing effort to create events that meet the needs of our diverse tribe, after an 18-month hiatus, we are relaunching a new networking format: peer-to-peer roundtables. This event will allow members to choose to sit at one of five tables:
- Rising Leaders [this table is suitable for women who are in the first few years of a corporate career]
- Managers [this table is suitable for women who are in mid-management and above, or are quite advanced in a corporate career]
- Executives [this table is suitable for senior business leaders, women who are C-level, rising SVPs, and successful business owners]
- Entrepreneurs [this table is suitable for women who run a startup, who are independent consultants or freelancers]
- Career Changers [this table is suitable for women who are looking to transition to a new position now, or in the near future]
The talk at the tables will then be prompted by a question bowl from which each member will get to pick one random question to answer and discuss with the group.
Come prepared to share openly and honestly with your peers and learn from their successes and failures. We are here to help each other grow!
This event will be held in accordance with Dubai sanitary restrictions (limited capacity, social distancing, etc.). We will also be asking participants to sign a waiver and to respond to a survey about their current health status. This is a ''safe'' event, however, if you're not available or don't feel ready yet, Ellevate still has dozens of online events you can choose from.
- You will receive a survey link before the event to select your peer table.
- Please arrive at 7:00 pm sharp to enjoy canapés, drinks and networking!
- Prior on-line registration is required for this event. No walk-ins.
- Registration fees are not refundable nor are they transferable.
- As capacity is limited, please only register if you can definitely attend.
- Free self-parking available at the TRYP hotel. Dubai Internet City metro station at 700 m (9-min) walking distance.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM Welcome and networking
7:30 PM - 8:55 PM Peer-to-peer roundtables
8:55 PM - 9:00 PM: Event wrap-up
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.