Build connection, meaning, and impact by unleashing your inner storyteller.
Sorry, this event is sold out!
Please Contact Us for information about joining the waitlist.
Thu, Dec 9, 2021 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST
Imagine if every time you pitched a client, donor, or investor they couldn’t wait to partner with you. If every time you gave a talk, presentation, or keynote, the room stayed buzzing even after you left the stage. Or on a smaller scale, if you were able to inspire and motivate the team you manage during every meeting.
We are wired to understand ourselves and the world around us through stories. Stories help people connect to your mission, make it easier to explain complicated issues, and can ultimately help advance your personal, professional, or company goals.
This webinar is for you if:
- You struggle to communicate your “why” and the change your work can create
- You feel like you’re missing opportunities because clients, donors, investors, and others aren’t connecting with what you’re doing
- You want to learn a proven way to capture - and keep - your audience’s attention.
Through this event, you’ll learn:
- Why storytelling is a critical business and leadership skill — whether you’re an entrepreneur, business executive, or nonprofit leader.
- What makes a compelling story
- How to incorporate storytelling into your strategy to boost partnerships, sales, morale, and a sense of connection and purpose.
By the end, you’ll walk away with a simple framework you can use over and over again that will make you feel like a pro every time you speak.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.