This weekly Roundtable is a space for women to come together in the essence of camaraderie, support, and sharing to help each other feel more confident, hosted by confidence coach, Jen Walter.
Tue, Nov 30, 2021 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM CST
Your level of confidence has ripple effects across your entire life. It affects your career, your relationships, your health, and your happiness.
This event is an opportunity to connect with other smart, successful women in a safe and supportive environment. We'll listen. We'll laugh. We'll help each other. We'll gain new skills and insights. We'll leave encouraged and energized.
This week's topic: Believing in Your Value
Our Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters focus.
- Share what’s going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic and your peers.
- Share an idea or resource that helped you.
- Continue member connections and conversations even after the call.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.