Jenny Pollock will share her personal playbook for building internal influence! She'll cover how to determine which strategic relationships to focus on in your organization to help you achieve your goals. We will work on executive presence, gaining visibility for your projects in a hybrid work environment and cross-functional collaboration. Jenny will share her actionable tactics to foster strong relationships at all levels of the organization from the intern to the Executive Team.
This is for you if:
- You want some help and guidance internal networking
- You are looking to get a promotion or change teams at your company
- You know you do great work but aren't sure you get the credit you deserve
- Tactics for fostering strong relationships at all levels of the organization
- Internal networking tips and tricks
- How to navigate cross-functional collaboration
- How to gain visibility and support for your projects
What to expect:
- Short overview of the topic by guest expert Jenny Pollock, Lead Subscription Monetization Manager at Together Labs
- Actionable insights on how to uplevel your internal networking strategy. You will walk away from this session with a strategy for making and maintaining strategic relationships.
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers,
- Due to the interactive nature of this event, it will not be recorded.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 12:00 - 12:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 12:15 - 12:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 12:50 - 1:00: Key takeaway sharing
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.