This is for you if:
- You have a hard time feeling comfortable with making decisions
- You want to build your confidence as a leader
- You want to stop second-guessing yourself
What You'll Learn:
- How to reduce anxiety by knowing why a particular choice rarely matters (what?! How bizarre!)
- How to use your imagination for good instead of stress
What to Expect:
- Short overview of the topic by guest expert Janine Southard, happiness coach and former economic analyst.
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers.
- Due to the interactive nature of this event, it will not be recorded.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 12:00 - 12:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 12:15 - 12:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 12:50 - 1:00: Key takeaway sharing
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus.
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
CEO at Ellevate Network
VP Operations & Strategy at Ellevate Network
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network