There's a lot that goes into a good job search -- research, networking, resume and LinkedIn optimization, then of course the interview process itself. It can easily take hours out of your already busy week.
Don't let it overwhelm you! It's important to avoid burning out so that your search, as well as your current job, don't suffer.
Join us for some tips and open conversation on how to stay calm, cool, and collected while looking for your next big step.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
Agenda (all times ET):
- 1:00 - 1:20: Speaker presentation
- 1:20 - 1:45: Breakout Room group discussions
- 1:45 - 2:00: Questions and key takeaway sharing
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters good focus.
- Share what’s going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you (a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
CEO at Ellevate Network
VP Operations & Strategy at Ellevate Network
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network