You did it! You worked hard and received a job offer or promotion you're excited about. Now it's time to make sure your compensation is what you want (and deserve).
Fri, Jan 21, 2022 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EST
You just received an offer for a job or a promotion you're excited about -- congrats! But your work isn't totally done yet. Now, let's talk about negotiating the best possible offer.
Consultant and career coach Elana Konstant joins us at this week's Roundtable to teach us how to not leave money on the table.
We'll address how to ask for what you want (and deserve!) by:
- understanding the market
- knowing your value
- prioritizing your individual needs
Attendees will leave with practical steps to apply in the negotiation process, as well the confidence to advocate for themselves.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
Agenda (all times ET):
- 1:00 - 1:20: Speaker presentation
- 1:20 - 1:45: Breakout Room group discussions
- 1:45 - 2:00: Questions and key takeaway sharing
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters good focus.
- Share what’s going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you (a great book or leadership strategy)
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.