This is for you if:
- You tend to find yourself picking a lot of other people's slack
- You have a hard time delegating
- You manage a team while still having responsibility for performing team tasks
- How to be a good team member while being a strong team leader
- Why you don't have to do it all to have a successful team
- How to let go of perfectionism and help junior team members grow
What to expect:
- Short overview of the topic by guest expert, Suzanne Weller, Principal and Owner of Weller Collaboration.
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers.
- Due to the interactive nature of this event, it will not be recorded.
- All roundtables are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, get $5 off tickets for $5 a month with Basic Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $20 with Limited Access.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 12:00 - 12:15: Thought leadership from guest expert
- 12:15 - 12:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 12:50 - 1:00: Key takeaway sharing
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.