Hosted by: NC Triangle
Mix & Mingle: Sip & Shop with a Purpose
Sip, shop and network at The Flourish Market, which partners with 200+ brands that drive positive social change. We invite you to use your purchasing power for good, supporting causes and change makers creating sustainable impact!
This is for you if:
- You are excited to network again in person
- Like to shop fabulous fashion and accessories
- Want to build relationships with other professional women in the Triangle
- Want to learn more about the Ellevate Network and our upcoming events
What to Expect:
- We will do 30-second introductions as a group and have sample networking questions to get you started.
- Running a few minutes late? Can't stay until 8pm? No problem! Come when you can and stay as long as you are able.
- Registration includes wine and bubbly
- There is plenty of street parking and public lots within walking distance
- All events will be held in accordance with Wake County, the city of Raleigh, and the CDC COVID-19 guidelines (limited capacity, social distancing, etc.).
- We will have special stickers you may use to signify your contact comfort level at the event (ex. No contact, Fist pump only, Hugs okay, etc).
- This is a private event and we will have the entire space to ourselves.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.