Wed, Mar 16, 2022 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDT
Sip, shop and network at The Flourish Market, which partners with 200+ brands that drive positive social change. We invite you to use your purchasing power for good, supporting causes & change makers!
Wed, Mar 16, 2022 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM EDTThe Flourish Market
307 W. Martin St.
Raleigh, NC 27601
Sip, shop and network at The Flourish Market, which partners with 200+ brands that drive positive social change. We invite you to use your purchasing power for good, supporting causes and change makers creating sustainable impact!
This is for you if:
- You are excited to network again in person
- Like to shop fabulous fashion and accessories
- Want to build relationships with other professional women in the Triangle
- Want to learn more about the Ellevate Network and our upcoming events
What to Expect:
- We will do 30-second introductions as a group and have sample networking questions to get you started.
- Running a few minutes late? Can't stay until 8pm? No problem! Come when you can and stay as long as you are able.
- Registration includes wine and bubbly
- There is plenty of street parking and public lots within walking distance
- All events will be held in accordance with Wake County, the city of Raleigh, and the CDC COVID-19 guidelines (limited capacity, social distancing, etc.).
- We ask that everyone wear a face mask when not eating or drinking.
- Participants will be asked to sign a waiver and to respond to this survey within 72 hours of the event about their current health status.
- We will have special stickers you may use to signify your contact comfort level at the event (ex. No contact, Fist pump only, Hugs okay, etc).
- This is a private event and we will have the entire space to ourselves.
This is a ''safe'' event, however, if you're not available or don't feel ready yet, Ellevate still has dozens of online events you can choose from.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.