Most people know that collaboration is essential to achieving complex goals.
On the other hand, they also know collaboration can be a slog...
- People pull in different directions
- There’s desperately little communication and even less follow through
- One person ends up doing all the work.
The result? Friction mounts. Projects fizzle. Great team-mates walk.
Very few of us ever receive any formal training in how to collaborate well.
In this interactive session, Dr. Deb Mashek draws on her deep experience as a close relationships researcher, collaboration facilitator, and award-winning teacher to reveal everything you need to know to build healthy and productive collaborative relationships in business.
This Roundtable is for you if:
- You value collaboration in principle, but also wonder what strategies exist for making it less painful and more productive;
- Past collaboration challenges have resulted in lost time, money, or opportunity; and
- You’d like to learn concrete strategies to level up your business relationships
You will learn:
- Why Collaborative Relationship Quality matters to individuals, teams, and organizations;
- How to assess your and/or your team’s Collaborative Relationship Quality;
- A simple framework for understanding the drivers of Collaborative Relationship Quality;
- Actions individuals, teams, and organizations can take to improve Collaborative Relationship Quality; and
- Strategies for applying this framework to address common collaboration challenges.
You will walk away from this session with tools and perspectives to strengthen your current and future collaborative relationships.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
CEO at Ellevate Network
VP Operations & Strategy at Ellevate Network
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network