Hosted by: Toronto
Toronto Cocktail Connection: Getting organized (and helpful hacks to keep you there!)
Online • Closed Captioned •
Who isn’t living in a messy, multi-tasking world? Join us for this collaborative discussion where we share tips and tricks to keep your to-do list in check.
Bring your favorite tips and hear from others in our Ellevate community on:
- Staying organized when juggling multiple projects (like work AND life!)
- Building a plan to make sure your ‘must dos’ don’t fall through the cracks
- Recommendations on the best Apps, tracking programs and other support tools
- Creating accountability with colleagues and friends where needed
- Setting a realistic approach
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Wind down your day with this after work connection on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. To make the most of our virtual event don’t forget to:
- Have the most up to date version of Zoom on your device.
- Turn on your webcam. Post-workout sweat? Kids and pets climbing on you? No problem, you’re in good company!
- We'll start with introductions and then dig into our topic as a group.
- Be sure to log in a couple minutes before the hour with your favorite wind-down beverage or treat in hand!
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.