This is for you if:
- You are constantly telling yourself you'll set up some time to think about your career path and never do
- You are not sure how to define your work needs, values and purpose
- You can define these, but want to dig a little deeper into each of these concepts
- Articulate the difference between needs, values, and purpose as they relate to work
- Assess if and how "shoulds" impact your perspective on your work-related needs, values, and purpose
- Identify at least one area to explore further independently after the session
What to Expect:
- Short overview of the topic by guest expert Erin Markee - Associate Director, Administration (L&D Manager) at Dana-Farber Cancer Insitute
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers.
- Due to the interactive nature of this event, it will not be recorded.
- All roundtables are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, get $5 off tickets for $5 a month with Basic Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $20 with Limited Access.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 12:00 - 12:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 12:15 - 12:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 12:50 - 1:00: Key takeaway sharing
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.