In this live workshop, the focus will be using presence to enhance professional relationships. We often think of presence as something you either have or you don’t--something that can’t be taught. But...that’s not true!
This is where executive presence comes in. Joanna defines executive presence as how you speak, how you act, and how you look. Using concepts from executive presence coaching, you can influence and engage, build trusting relationships, and create win-win situations with your professional partners. That is what lets you command a room (even a virtual room) and what makes people listen and believe you when you talk.
If you're worried this virtual world presents impossible barriers to overcome when it comes to making connections with stakeholders, it's not your work ethic or personality that needs to change--it's how you present yourself! With executive presence, you can put the focus on your relationship management. In 2022, this is an essential skill to have.
In this webinar, you'll learn:
- What executive presence is and how it showcases your essence as a leader, whether you have direct reports or not
- How to get around any amount of imposter syndrome and still present yourself positively
- How executive presence can improve your relationship management skills
- The 3 pillars of executive presence and how to apply them immediately
- 3 key tips for building stronger, more trusting professional relationships through influence, building bonds, and tactfully resolving conflict
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.