Grab your favorite drink and join us for an evening of casual conversation and networking. This month’s topic: success.
For this month’s virtual meetup, let’s talk about success. Success can be a loaded topic because the way we define it as individuals can vary widely and oftentimes it doesn't always align with what society deems as successful. How do you define success? Have other people's (family, friends) ideas of success influenced the way you see and measure success? Has your idea of success changed over time? Do you feel successful?
This is for you if:
- You are excited to network virtually!
- You want to build relationships with other professional women in the Ellevate community.
- You are interested in this month's theme and want to contribute to our conversation.
What to Expect:
- We will do quick introductions as a group before diving into this month's discussion topic.
- Running a few minutes late? Can't stay the entire time? No problem! Join when you can and stay as long as you are able.
- Due to the interactive nature of this event, it will not be recorded.
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Share something relevant to this month's discussion topic.
- Continue Member connections and conversations even after the call.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
CEO at Ellevate Network
VP Operations & Strategy at Ellevate Network
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network