Do you need to spring clean your life? Is trying to do #allthething burning you out? Join us as Ellevate Co-President, Dr. Paulette J. Evans, helps us purge things from our lives that are no longer serving us!
This is for you if you want to learn:
- How to differentiate between burdens and benefits
- How to remove burdens
- How to maximize benefits
What to Expect:
- Registration includes a catered lunch and bottled water.
- We will do 30-second introductions as a group so everyone has a chance to meet everyone.
- Dr. Paulette Evens will lead us in a roundtable discussion on purging anything that no longer serves you.
- We will be hosted at the women-owned Blush Cowork space! You can buy a day-pass to work there on the day of the event on their website.
- There is plenty of free parking outside of the building!
- All events will be held in accordance with Wake County, the town of Cary, and the CDC COVID-19 guidelines.
- We will have special stickers you may use to signify your contact comfort level at the event (ex. No contact, Fist pump only, Hugs okay, etc).
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.