Hop on the express track to career success with our new quarterly event series: Career Express. These hands-on events bring experienced Executive Leaders together with advice seekers for a workshop format that delivers one- on-one results.
This quarter we're focusing on Perfecting Your Value Proposition. Join experienced professionals and diverse peers for a deep dive on how to shine a light on your personal brand and get others to quickly see what sets you apart.
Whether you’re perfecting your elevator pitch, looking to make an online impact, or simply building confidence in your own unique brand, this event will equip professionals at all levels to promote their skills and aspirations in a clear and impactful way.
In this inaugural event:
- Hear from Toronto Chapter Co-President and Founder of Jack Communications, Lisa Durante, on best practices for building your own brand
- Work through a tried and true, 3-step model to perfect your value proposition
- Participate in small breakout groups with experienced Executive Leaders
- Get 1:1 support and input to your draft personal value proposition.
- Connect with and meet new peers from the Ellevate Toronto Chapter
You’ll walk away from this event ready to tell the world what you have to offer, and clearly articulate what you want to achieve. Your next career step starts today!
- Attendance for Career Express participants will be capped at 40 to ensure the best ratio of experienced leaders to experience seekers. Participants will receive a pre-read document and worksheet they can use to begin to draft their value proposition in advance of the event.
- Registration is required for participants only. If you would like to join this event as an executive leader, please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 6-6:05 - attendees loginenter the zoom room
- 6:05-6:10 - Welcome from Fahra Murad, Event Lead and Host
- 6:10-6:25 - Building your brand in 3 steps, with Lisa Durante, Toronto Chapter co-President and Founder, Jack Communications
- 6:25-6:45 - Small Group Breakouts with 1:1 exec support
- 6:45-6:55 - Full group discussion and takeaways
- 6:55-7:00 - Session wrap up and upcoming event review
- 7:00 - 7:15 (optional) Networking in small groups post event (15 minutes)
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
CEO at Ellevate Network
VP Operations & Strategy at Ellevate Network
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network