POD Club is a monthly gathering for curious professional women+
We explore different themes, gain inspiration from podcasts, and share ideas and experiences. Join for a theme that interests you or come every month as part of a supportive community!
AUGUST THEME: Negotiation
We've explored this theme in past years with POD Club, but with the Great Reshuffle / Resignation / Reset, it's worth a revisit. What are people saying NOW about negotiation?
Share a podcast you listened to on this topic, or listen to one of these:
- Last year some of us listened to Kwame Christian on Hello Monday. He hosts the podcast Negotiate Anything.
- Sabine Gedeon always has some good insight into negotiation, including when she recently interviewed me and got me talking about my career transitions!
- If you’re more interested in the impetus for better negotiation, this podcast episode from Adam Grant on the not-so-great resignation could show a need to lean into better negotiation within our jobs.
- The Art of Feminine Negotiation (Biz Chix podcast)
- It also turns out there is an entire podcast by that name! Choose an episode that most intrigues you. Or get some practice tips from episode 111.
Note: In consideration of busy schedules, we aim to end by 8:45 to give a break before your next meeting.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.