Events for: Rising Leaders
Rising Leaders Roundtable: Dealing With and Preventing Burnout
Online • Closed Captioned •
This is for you if:
- You are trying to keep up with the demands of your leadership role, but often feel frustrated since there's not a lot of forward motion to show for it.
- You are best to keep your team motivated but it’s hard because you are also just trying to make it through each day
- You feel overwhelmed with everything on your plate and see that most of your team and colleagues feel the same
- How burnout affects the nervous systems of individuals and identifying where they are in the "window of tolerance"
- How mindfulness builds self-awareness and creates relational awareness to understand how others may feel
- How design thinking can help you reframe the challenges you or your team is facing and allow you to determine your next right action for you or for them
What to Expect:
- Short overview of the topic by guest expert Sarah Waylett
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers.
- Due to the interactive nature of this event, it will not be recorded.
- All roundtables are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, get $5 off tickets for $5 a month with Basic Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $20 with Limited Access.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 12:00 - 12:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 12:15 - 12:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 12:50 - 1:00: Key takeaway sharing
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.