What you will learn:
- What makes a good business name, and what doesn't?
- Why is a legally protected name important to investors, bank lenders, and business buyers?
- What are some interesting and little known quirks relating to business names?
- How do you trademark and protect your name?
This session is for you:
- If you have a product, service, business, tag line, podcast, book, or event.
- If you are or are considering using DBAs or surnames.
- If you have yet to see a trademark lawyer for trademarking or a business lawyer for incorporating or forming an LLC, learn what you should do BEFORE taking that step.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 4-4:05pm: Intros
- 4:05-5:30pm: Expert presentation and breakout discussions
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
CEO at Ellevate Network
VP Operations & Strategy at Ellevate Network
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network