Events for: Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs Roundtable: The 411 on SEO and Google Analytics - What's Working Now?
Online • Closed Captioned •
What you will learn:
- What is SEO? How do I use Google Analytics? And, maybe most importantly, what's working today?
- How do I utilize these tools to gain customers?
- How do I get started or change what I'm already doing to maximize their effectiveness?
This session is for you if:
- You want to improve your digital footprint, whether you are just getting started or have a well-established online presence.
- You are looking for high-return ways to increase your visibility - such as through your organic traffic and user engagement.
- You might be struggling with conversion rates.
- You might be struggling with how to analyze your online effectiveness.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
What you will do:
- 4-4:05pm - Intro
- 4:05-5pm - Expert presentation and breakout discussions
- 5-5:30pm - How to make the most of your Ellevate membership and open networking (optional)
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.