This is for you if:
- You are navigating a recruitment process
- You are asking for a raise or promotion
- You are an entrepreneur or executive and want to maximise value in your contracts
- Negotiation tips, skills and strategies in different career and business situations
What to expect:
A panel discussion with four guest experts to give an overview of the topic, followed by a roundtable format for more focused conversations on:
- Negotiating for yourself with Samantha Robinson
- Negotiating a job offer with Nikki Samson
- Negotiating a promotion with Bhavna Buttan
- Negotiating for your business with Roberto Ordonez
Please choose ONE roundtable in advance as each table only accommodates 8 participants and will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
As we have limited capacity, we are unable to accommodate any walk-ins, so make your reservation early. Registration includes a buffet with finger food, non-alcoholic beverages, coffee and tea.
- Limited member: 40 USD (pay-as-you-go, available to all at no annual membership fee)
- Basic member: 35 USD
- Pro member: 8 USD
- Executive member: 8 USD
You can compare our membership benefits here and upgrade in time for this event.
- Free, self-parking is available at the hotel.
- ''Local'' meeting room is on the ground floor, inside the restaurant.
- All in-person events are held per current sanitary guidelines in Dubai, UAE.
- All in-person events are subject to change or cancellation due to the developing unpredictable nature of the pandemic.
- We take Covid safety measures very seriously; however, if don't feel ready for in-person interactions, Ellevate has dozens of online events you can choose from.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
7:00 - 7:30pm Networking, finger food, non-alcoholic beverages, coffee and tea.
7:30 - 8:15pm Panel discussion with our four guest speakers.
8:15 - 9:00pm Four roundtables with each panelist. Advance selection of a roundtable is required. Please select it HERE.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.