Are You On Track With Your 2022 Goals?
Ellevate Entrepreneurs and business owners - come prepared to review lessons learned from the first half and get support to maximize your revenue growth in the remainder of 2022.
What You Will Take Away From This Event?
What gets measured gets done. Come prepared with your year-to-date financial results and let’s build a plan to close your revenue gap in Q3 + Q4.
Led by the Ellevate Entrepreneur Chapter Leader team, this facilitated mastermind session will help you get clear on:
- Lessons learned from the first half of the year - what do you need to double down and do more of and what strategies and expenses do you need to eliminate?
- How aligned are your packaged services and pricing strategies to meeting your financial goals.
- Where is your revenue growth? Are you on track for quarterly financial goals, and how you will pay yourself as CEO?
- Where you have the opportunity for the most growth in your business through serving new markets, adding new products, and increasing your profits?
Led by Chapter Leaders Deb Boulanger and Ruchi Pinniger, you will emerge with a revenue and marketing plan to meet your financial targets in 2022. Come prepared to take stock, adjust our plan and get direct support (without any judgment or shame involved!)
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 4-4:05pm: Intros
- 4:05-5:00pm: Mastermind
- 5:00-5:30pm: Optional discussion and networking
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
CEO at Ellevate Network
VP Operations & Strategy at Ellevate Network
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network