Events for: Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs Roundtable: Product Development For Services Businesses
Online • Closed Captioned •
Why is it important for service-preneurs to have packaged service offerings? And how do you develop and package your services into a value ladder that keeps clients coming back for more?
Here’s what you will learn in this highly-engaging session:
- How to determine your “Core Offer” that sells like hotcakes.
- Whether to downsell or upsell into your services portfolio.
- Why to start in the middle or top end of the service stack and not bottom up.
- Product development strategies that are proven to work to increase the value you deliver to clients over time and that keeps them coming back for more.
Join Ellevate Entrepreneur Chapter Leader Deb Boulanger for an engaging and insightful training on how to create a services value ladder that enables you to serve fewer clients at higher fees and keep them coming back for more.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 4-4:05pm - Intro
- 4:05-5pm - Expert presentation and breakout discussions
- 5-5:30pm - How to make the most of your Ellevate membership and open networking (optional)
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.