This is for you if you:
- Live in the Boston-New England area.
- Are ready to network again in person- Woo-Hoo!
- Want to build relationships with other professional women in the Boston area.
- Want to learn more about the Ellevate Network and our chapter.
What to Expect:
- In-person networking skills a bit rusty? No problem! We have some fun ideas up our sleeves to make everyone comfortable.
- Running a few minutes late? Can't stay until 7:00pm? No problem! Come when you can and stay as long as you are able.
- Find us at the long communal table in the bar area of "Legal C Bar"
- Registration includes shared appetizers and some cool surprises.
- There is plenty of free parking in the garage and on the street.
- Legal C Bar is walking distance from the Orange Line-Assembly Square T stop.
- All events will be held in accordance with Suffolk County, the town of Somerville, the restaurant and the CDC COVID-19 guidelines.
- We will have markers to use to signify your contact comfort level at the event (ex. No contact, Fist pump only, Hugs okay, etc.).
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.