Join us IN PERSON on the last Thursday of each month for an evening of fun and networking.
This is for you if:
- You are excited to network again in person.
- You want to build relationships with other professional women in the Charlotte area.
- You want to learn more about Ellevate Network and our upcoming events.
What to Expect:
- We will do 30-second introductions as a group and have sample networking questions to get you started.
- Running a few minutes late? Can’t stay until the end? No problem! Come when you can and stay as long as you are able.
- There is plenty of free parking in the adjacent parking lot.
We will have special stickers you may use to signify your contact comfort level at the event (ex. No contact, Elbow pump only, Hugs okay, etc).
By registering for this in-person event, you attest that you will not attend if you develop symptoms of COVID-19, if you test positive for COVID-19, or if you are exposed to COVID-19 within 14 days prior to the event.
You accept that, despite precautions taken by Ellevate, you may be exposing yourself to COVID-19 risk by attending this event.
You have read and agree to Ellevate's Event Waiver (https://www.ellevatenetwork.com/event-waiver), as well as the Terms and Conditions around photography, recording, and media.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.