We know how important networking is for everyone - for a corporate employee looking to make a career change, for a leader looking for advice, and for an entrepreneur looking to meet peers or potential clients. On the flip side, we know networking can sometimes be difficult, awkward, or ineffective.
So how do we make sure that we're networking the right way?
What you will learn:
In this session, you will learn the keys to making every conversation you have a valuable one, to forming authentic connections, and to maintaining the relationships you form. We will especially focus on:
- How you should approach every interaction
- How you can remain present during your conversations
- What steps to take to maintain your connections after
Who should join:
- Anyone looking to network more effectively and efficiently
- Anyone looking to form genuine and authentic connections
- Anyone interested in leveling up their conversations
What are Roundtables?
Roundtables are weekly conversations with a group of Ellevate members who are interested in discussing the common challenges we all face. Each session starts off with an expert presentation followed by a breakout room discussion. At the end of the Roundtable, you will walk away with a few key takeaways, insight from other members, and new connections with women+ around the world.
What are Entrepreneur Roundtables?
Our Entrepreneur Roundtables are curated to better fit the needs of our entrepreneur members. Whether you have been an entrepreneur your entire career, working on a side hustle, deciding whether to take the leap, or are just interested in the topic this week, the discussions in these sessions and women in these rooms will help you work on yourself and your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 4-4:05pm - Intro
- 4:05-5pm - Expert presentation and breakout discussions
- 5-5:30pm - How to make the most of your Ellevate membership
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.