You've built up your expertise, and you know your stuff - but taking individual clients might only take your business so far. So why not think about leveraging your skills in a group format?
What you will learn:
In this session, you will learn how to successfully package your knowledge into group programs.
The key to stabilizing monthly recurring revenue you can count on that also increases at a sustainable pace is client retention. It's the single biggest secret to group program growth. Everything will turn around for your business when you stop chasing new clients to focus on creating client relationships instead. The key to retention is what happens after your new client joins your group program.
You will walk away with a clearer understanding of:
- How handling your new client correctly can increase your new client lifetime value by three to ten times
- The 5 mistakes group program marketers make that prevent client results and retention
- The 2 elements that must be included in any group program that leads to client transformation and a high level of satisfaction
Who should join:
- Anyone looking to scale their business
- Anyone looking to reach more clients with their expertise
What are Roundtables?
Roundtables are weekly conversations with a group of Ellevate members who are interested in discussing the common challenges we all face. Each session starts off with an expert presentation followed by a breakout room discussion. At the end of the Roundtable, you will walk away with a few key takeaways, insight from other members, and new connections with women+ around the world.
What are Entrepreneur Roundtables?
Our Entrepreneur Roundtables are curated to better fit the needs of our entrepreneur members. Whether you have been an entrepreneur your entire career, working on a side hustle, deciding whether to take the leap, or are just interested in the topic this week, the discussions in these sessions and women in these rooms will help you work on yourself and your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 4-4:05pm - Intro
- 4:05-5pm - Expert presentation and breakout discussions
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.