POD Club is a monthly gathering for curious professional women+
We explore different themes, gain inspiration from podcasts, and share ideas and experiences. Join for a theme that interests you or come every month as part of a supportive community!
DECEMBER THEME: 2022 in Review
As we bring 2022 to an end, what podcast episodes help us
- put the year in perspective,
- reflect on what has changed (internally or externally), and/or
- help us prepare for 2023?
Keep an ear out for your favorite podcasts' year-end episodes. Feel free to bring insights and recommendations from any of them! Some podcasts drop a year-end retrospective in the last couple weeks of the year.
Here are a few on my listening list:
- Ellevate Podcast: Conversations With Women Changing the Face of Business: Episode 332: The State of Women in the Workplace, with Rachel Thomas and Alexis Krivkovich
- Let It Be Easy with Susie Moore: Your Sweet, Successful 2023 with Candace Nelson
- ReThinking with Adam Grant: The four-day work week: luxury or necessity?
- The New Rules of Business: Is Pursuing Productivity a Mistake?
- The HBR Channel: Cirque du Soleil’s Daniel Lamarre on How to Put Creativity at the Center of Your Strategy
- Beyond the To-Do List: Allison Fallon on the Power of Writing for Clarity, Confidence and Purpose
Note: In consideration of busy schedules, we aim to end by 8:45 to give a break before your next meeting.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.