This is for you if:
- You want to do the right thing and be a change leader.
- You want to feel confident in speaking up when you hear something you disagree with.
- You want to create an inclusive environment for marginalized and forgotten communities *without* making the majority feel guilty about common habits.
- Why inclusive language is so important in today's professional world.
- How to shift your everyday word choice to be anti-ableist.
- How to "call in" your peers and colleagues to build inclusivity and strengthen connections
What to Expect:
- Short overview of the topic by guest expert, Lia Seth.
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers.
- Due to the interactive nature of breakout rooms, only the presentation will be recorded.
- All roundtables are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, get $5 off tickets for $5 a month with Basic Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $20 with Limited Access.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 12:00 - 12:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 12:15 - 12:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 12:50 - 1:00: Key takeaway sharing
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.