Events for: Rising Leaders
Rising Leaders Roundtable: Advocating for Inclusivity by Calling In (Instead of Calling Out)
Online • Closed Captioned •
This is for you if:
- You want to do the right thing and be a change leader.
- You want to feel confident in speaking up when you hear something you disagree with.
- You want to create an inclusive environment for marginalized and forgotten communities *without* making the majority feel guilty about common habits.
- Why inclusive language is so important in today's professional world.
- How to shift your everyday word choice to be anti-ableist.
- How to "call in" your peers and colleagues to build inclusivity and strengthen connections
What to Expect:
- Short overview of the topic by guest expert, Lia Seth.
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers.
- Due to the interactive nature of breakout rooms, only the presentation will be recorded.
- All roundtables are free with $40 a month Pro Access.
- Or, get $5 off tickets for $5 a month with Basic Access.
- Or, buy full price tickets for $20 with Limited Access.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 12:00 - 12:15: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 12:15 - 12:50: Facilitated group discussion across numerous breakout rooms
- 12:50 - 1:00: Key takeaway sharing
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
I'd love to attend but I have a conflict. Will this be offered again, or should I register and watch the recording?
Friday, Aug 12 12:08 PM EDT
Hey Luci, we do record the expert-led presentations at the start of each roundtable, so registering is a great idea, as we can also share the recording in a post-event email.
Friday, Aug 12 1:25 PM EDT