Uncomfortable conversations at work? We’ve all been there.
Whether it’s asking for a raise, giving constructive feedback, or dealing with a difficult situation, there are times when a tough conversation is the best way forward.
Join us for this month’s discussion on how to make these challenging conversations productive and positive - and a little bit less daunting.
We’ll share tips and strategies for:
- Preparing for tough conversations
- Managing tough feedback in the moment
- Following up on difficult discussions to ensure positive relationships remain
As you advance in your career, navigating difficult conversations becomes more important than ever. Join us to discuss and practice this skill in a safe environment so that you’re ready to take on the real thing when it comes your way.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Start your day with our Ellevate Toronto community on the first Wednesday of the month. To make the most of our virtual event, don’t forget to::
- Have the most up to date version of Zoom on your device.
- Turn on your webcam. Not showered? Kids and pets climbing on you? No problem, you’re in good company!
- We'll start with introductions and then dig into our topic as a group.
- Be sure to log in a couple minutes before the hour with your coffee or tea in hand!
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.