It's all in the fine print!
There's a whole host of different kinds of legal agreements you as a business owner will need to use: employment contracts, NDA's, client agreements, vendor agreements, we can go on and on... Unfortunately, contracts are probably one of the most underestimated components of small businesses.
In this session, we will learn straight from an attorney the most important contract tips!
What will you learn?
- What to look out for and what to include in your contracts
- The different kinds of contracts you might use and the nuances to each of them
Who should join?
- Anyone who is not fully confident about the content of their contracts.
- Anyone who doesn't have legal expertise but needs to know some of the common practices in contracts.
What are Roundtables?
Roundtables are weekly conversations with a group of Ellevate members who are interested in discussing the common challenges we all face. Each session starts off with an expert presentation followed by a breakout room discussion. At the end of the Roundtable, you will walk away with a few key takeaways, insight from other members, and new connections with women+ around the world.
What are Entrepreneur Roundtables?
Our Entrepreneur Roundtables are curated to better fit the needs of our entrepreneur members. Whether you have been an entrepreneur your entire career, working on a side hustle, deciding whether to take the leap, or are just interested in the topic this week, the discussions in these sessions and women in these rooms will help you work on yourself and your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 4-4:05pm - Intro and Welcome
- 4:05-5pm - Expert Presentation and Discussion
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.