Are you a business owner looking to shift your business or increase sales? Do you feel you are running out of time, money or other resources to make it happen? Maybe you are just stuck and not able to break through a glass ceiling no matter what you try.
If this is you, come join this conversation about brain hacks and mindset shifts that are available to you and strengthen your relationship to money.
What will you learn?
- Brain hacks that can help you shift your money mindset and get the results you want
- Ways to change your subconscious emotions and patterns around money
- Ways to shift your mindset to strengthen your relationship to money
Who should join?
- You crave time and money freedom but somehow it is right outside your reach
- You have negative emotions - including frustration, anger, or regret - when dealing with money
- It is difficult for you shift to increase sales or do something different with your business
- You want to uncover patterns that keep you trapped
What are Roundtables?
Roundtables are weekly conversations with a group of Ellevate members who are interested in discussing the common challenges we all face. Each session starts off with an expert presentation followed by a breakout room discussion. At the end of the Roundtable, you will walk away with a few key takeaways, insight from other members, and new connections with women+ around the world.
What are Entrepreneur Roundtables?
Our Entrepreneur Roundtables are curated to better fit the needs of our entrepreneur members. Whether you have been an entrepreneur your entire career, working on a side hustle, deciding whether to take the leap, or are just interested in the topic this week, the discussions in these sessions and women in these rooms will help you work on yourself and your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 4-4:05pm - Intro
- 4:05-5pm - Expert presentation and discussion
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.