Hosted by: Cincinnati
Reinvention: Resiliency while reinventing ourselves
Online • Closed Captioned •
In this session, Stephanie Dalfonso will share easy steps to stay resilient while reinventing yourself.
Many people struggle with making changes that stick. If this is you, don't worry, you're not alone. Most people find it difficult to make lasting changes. But it does not have to be hard or overwhelming.
- Proven skills and practices to reduce stress and overwhelm to to find moments of joy and ease during times of change... no matter what is going on around you.
- Comfort knowing you are not alone in feeling anxiety, pressure and the stress of everyday living - not just during the pandemic.
- Techniques that are logical and office appropriate.
- Learn specific techniques to experience short moments of calm many times a day.
- How to shift a moment to find that quiet space to quiet the mind and prepare you for continued success.
The Reinvention Series: this is a year-long inquiry into tools and techniques to have massive shifts and transformations in your personal or professional life. Each month stands alone so attend one or attend them all and see where you are in a year! We will celebrate with you the amazing shifts and changes throughout the year.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.