Feedback is one of the most avoided conversations for many leaders, but it is one of the most effective tools for employees to understand what they need to continue doing to be successful. You need feedback to get better at what you do, but giving and receiving feedback are skills that need to be learned and practiced to make them effective. Our experts, Julie Spence, Assoc CIPD, Head of Talent & Development at GIG Gulf and Ana Caragea, Leadership Advisor & Coach, GC Index® Partner, Founder at Strategic Discovery, will guide you through the theory and practice of effective feedback.
This is for you if:
- You want to stop avoiding feedback - giving and receiving.
- You want to build a better way to communicate feedback.
- You want to improve the way you receive, process and act on feedback to get better at what you do.
- You want to be able to confidently communicate feedback to other members of your team.
- You feel uncomfortable accepting praise and/or criticism.
- You want to strengthen your communication skills
- How to give and receive impactful feedback.
- Tactical methods for communicating well and encouraging feedback.
- How to act when receiving or giving feedback.
- How to use feedback to advance your career, promote a healthier workplace culture and build trust.
What to expect:
- Overview of the topic by Dubai-based, expert guest speakers.
- Small group discussions - get ready to have some real talk with your peers.
As we have limited capacity, we are unable to accommodate any walk-ins, so please make your reservation early. Your registration includes a finger food food buffet, coffee, tea, water and juices.
- Limited Member (pay-as-you-go, available to all at no annual membership fee): full price 40 USD
- Basic Member: 35 USD (5$ off full price)
- Pro Member: 20 USD (50% off full price)
- Executive Member: 20 USD (50% off full price) Compare our membership levels and upgrade in time for the event.
- Free, self-parking is available at the hotel.
- ''Local'' meeting room is on the ground floor, inside the restaurant.
- If you have questions or concerns, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All events held follow current sanitary guidelines in Dubai, UAE.
- Due to the unpredictable nature of the pandemic, all in-person events are subject to change or cancellation.
- We take Covid safety measures very seriously; however, if you're not ready for in-person interactions, there is a variety of Ellevate online events you can choose from.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
7:00 - 7:20pm Networking, finger food and non-alcoholic beverages
7:20 - 8:15pm Interactive panel discussion with our experts
8:15 - 8:55pm Feedback practice in small groups
8:55 - 9:00pm Wrap-up and networking
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.