Hosted by: NC Triangle
Ellevating Together Series: How to Create Safe and Inclusive Workspaces
This is for you if you want to learn:
- What programs and policies actually work to improve company culture
- How to speak up and intervene to address issues
- Practical steps to spearhead positive change in your workplace
What to Expect:
- Registration includes a catered lunch and bottled water.
- We will do 30-second introductions as a group so everyone has a chance to meet everyone.
- Corielle Heath Laaspere of liftUPlift will lead us in a roundtable discussion on creating a safe and inclusive workplace.
- We will be hosted at the women-owned Blush Cowork space! You can buy a day-pass to work there on the day of the event on their website.
- There is plenty of free parking outside of the building!
- All events will be held in accordance with Wake County, the town of Cary, and the CDC COVID-19 guidelines.
- We will have special stickers you may use to signify your contact comfort level at the event (ex. No contact, Fist pump only, Hugs okay, etc).
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.