Whether starting your career, seeking your next promotion or contemplating a career transition, join Hilda Gan for our next Career Express Workshop. Hilda has been guiding, mentoring and supporting individuals and organizations with career planning for many years. She has created mentoring and coaching programs, career pathways, and succession planning for healthcare, engineering, and service sector organizations.
In this session, you will learn about career mapping and planning, the value of self-discovery, and gaining confidence in finding your uniqueness. Hilda will get you thinking about the “Why” and the “How” in your next move, not just the “What.”
Breakout sessions will focus on your career plan, helping you map out what you want to do and, equally important, what you love to do.
- Discover the value of learning their uniqueness to gain confidence.
- Use a Career Mapping Tool to reflect on their career to date and visualize where they may want to go.
- Have the opportunity to discuss career planning in facilitated small group breakout sessions.
Ellevate Toronto's quarterly Career Express events bring experienced Executive Leaders together with advice seekers for a workshop format that delivers one on one results. Join us and get ready make your next move!
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 6-6:05 - attendees login/enter the zoom room
- 6:05-6:10 - Welcome from Adrienne Harris, Event Lead and Toronto Chapter Co-President
- 6:10-6:25 - Planning Your Next Career Move With Confidence, with Hilda Gan, President and Chief People Officer of People Bright Consulting, Inc
- 6:25-6:45 - Small Group Breakouts with 1:1 exec support
- 6:45-6:55 - Full group discussion and takeaways
- 6:55-7:00 - Session wrap up and upcoming event review
- 7:00 - 7:15 (optional) Networking in small groups post event (15 minutes)
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.