This is a space for women to come together in the essence of camaraderie, support, and sharing to help each other feel more confident, hosted by confidence coach, Jen Walter.
Raising your confidence has ripple effects across your entire life. It improves your career, your relationships, your health, and your happiness.
This event is an opportunity to connect with other smart, successful women in a safe and supportive environment. We'll listen. We'll laugh. We'll help each other. We'll gain new skills and insights. We'll leave encouraged and energized.
Topic: Managing People's Expectations
This is for you if:
- You worry about what other people expect of you.
- You're exhausted with trying to meet other people's expectations.
- You want to find a balance between your empathy for what others want and what feels good to you.
What to expect:
- Small group discussion in breakout rooms to network.
- Presentation by your host.
- Second breakout with the same breakout group to take the conversation deeper.
- Facilitated discussion with the full group.
- Note: This event is not recorded to provide a safe space for sharing.
This roundtable is designed for participant interaction. It’s a place where you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet that fosters focus.
- Share what’s going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic and your peers.
- Share an idea or resource that helped you.
- Continue member connections and conversations even after the call.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.