Women Investing in Their Future
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid • October 15, 2010
Please join us for the October 15th launch of the Madrid Chapter of 85 Broads! Conference Agenda: · Janet Hanson: “Introduction to 85 Broads” · Carlos Westendorp: “The Future ...
Friday, October 15, 2010 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM EDTAula Magna of IE Business School
Maria de Molina 13, Madrid
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid 28013
Please join us for the October 15th launch of the Madrid Chapter of 85 Broads!
· Janet Hanson: “Introduction to 85 Broads”
· Carlos Westendorp: “The Future is Now”
· Fernando Barnuevo Sebastián de Erice: “A Personal Journey From the Heart of Wall Street, to the Heart of Ethiopia… and Back”
· Panel: “Who invested in you so that you could achieve your goals?” moderated by Dr. Celia de Anca, Director of the Center for Diversity at IE. The members of the Panel will be Ms. Sonsoles Seoane, Ms. Luisa Gómez-Bravo and another participant to be announced.
· Mary-Lis Urueña: Closing remarks, “Thoughts on 85 Broads Spain”
Meet the 85 Broads team! Janet Hanson, Krista Sande-Kerback, and Meghan Doherty will be flying in from 85 Broads’ United States headquarters to participate in the conference.
85 Broads and IE have partnered to provide exclusive scholarships for 85 Broads members to attend IE! Find out more about this opportunity here.
Fee: No Fee. Preference will be given to subscribing members of 85 Broads and students and faculty of IE Business School.
RSVP: By October 13th to: email@example.com
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.