This is for You if:
- You're tempted to try a completely different job / role / passion but feel daunted by the jump and uncertainty
- You want to be more courageous but don't know where to start
- How to lean on your tribe for support and encouragement
- How to define risk and courage
- What resources there are to help you define your path
- Learning goals vs performance goals
- How to mitigate emotional & professional risk
- What kind of tribe you need around you
- That there are very (very!) few dead ends
- That if you're trying, you're winning
What to expect:
- Small group discussions in breakout rooms - get ready to have some real talk with your peers
- Typically the presentation portion is recorded, but the breakout rooms will never be recorded
This is a part of Ellevate's Executive Program.
Ellevate’s three programs (Executives, Entrepreneurs, and Rising Leaders) offer a variety of flexible ways to learn alongside peers, including Roundtables, Workshops, local Chapter Meetups, and our 12-Week Squads Program.
The Executive Program is a space for executives and successful business owners to share leadership experiences - the stories that are invisible to their teams - with trusted peers and experts. In the program, you’ll discover new opportunities, learn how to build an inclusive culture, and shape the future of business.
How can you join the Executive Program?
- Try out the weekly Executive Roundtable for $50.
- Get $5 off weekly Executive Roundtables for $5 a month with Basic Access.
- Get unlimited access to weekly Executive Roundtable, local Executive Events, Executive Trainings, and Executive Squads with Executive Access.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
Our weekly Roundtables are designed for participant interaction. It’s a place you can be yourself and be comfortable sharing and showing up for others.
- 15 mins: Thought Leadership from guest Expert
- 35 mins: Facilitated group discussion (main room or across numerous breakout rooms
- 10 mins: Key takeaway sharing
Come ready to:
- Have your video on. Visible communication is important.
- Try to be somewhere quiet and fosters good focus.
- Share whats going on in your world, and/or something relevant to the topic or your peers:
- a problem/challenge you’re facing, or;
- an idea or solution for someone else, or;
- a practice, or funny anecdote that might help others.
- Share resources that helped you(a great book or leadership strategy)
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.