This is for you if:
- You’re seeking your unapologetic truth and how to voice it courageously
- You want to set and maintain healthy boundaries
- You want to expand your courage and overcome thoughts like "if I’m not perfect I will get fired/lose friends/lose love"
What to expect:
- Expert-led facilitated workshop at the charming Arcana - Art Gallery and Greenhouse
- Engaging connection and lighthearted fun
- Group connection through sharing of experiences and exercises
Together, we will evolve through the shared wisdom each of us already has within, encouraged by Heather Coros' 5 Steps to Comfortable Confidence, and more.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
We will have safe space to feel open and comfortable to:
- Engage your intellect and your intuition
- Redefine where your confidence comes from
- Create and define what makes life feel worth it
- Uncover blockers that could hinder you from being your authentic self
- Design meaningful action to live from an open-minded state
- Strengthen your ability to emotionally regulate, which allows you to think more creatively
- Access curiosity and resilience, release fear and insecurity
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.