Events for: Entrepreneurs, Rising Leaders
Entrepreneurs Roundtable: Simple Self-Care For Creativity and Productivity
Online • Closed Captioned •
Did you know that stress has a lasting impact on your brain? Or that your brain changes modes in ways that impact your productivity?
What will you learn?
- Why your brain and nervous system need breaks throughout the day
- How your brain changes modes and how to support it to maximize your work potential
- How to make self-care an easy and integral part of your everyday routine - through tiny, bite-size pieces!
Who should join?
- Anyone feeling overwhelmed, uncreative, or unproductive - in your work or personal life!
- Anyone interested in revamping their self-care so it's easier and more effective.
- Anyone who knows that self-care is crucial for being able to bring your best self to all that you do!
What are Roundtables?
Roundtables are weekly conversations with a group of Ellevate members who are interested in discussing the common challenges we all face. Each session starts off with an expert presentation followed by a breakout room discussion. At the end of the Roundtable, you will walk away with a few key takeaways, insight from other members, and new connections with women+ around the world.
What are Entrepreneur Roundtables?
Our Entrepreneur Roundtables are curated to better fit the needs of our entrepreneur members. Whether you have been an entrepreneur your entire career, working on a side hustle, deciding whether to take the leap, or are just interested in the topic this week, the discussions in these sessions and women in these rooms will help you work on yourself and your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 4-4:05pm - Intro
- 4:05-5pm - Expert presentation and discussion
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.
New York, NY
VP of Product and Technology at Ellevate Network
Be the first to share your thoughts about this event.