We're taking a step back this week to discuss something that's on a lot our minds - reproductive health care access. Whether it's on us, our families, our employees, or clients, we see the personal, professional, and financial impacts of legislative and judicial decisions all around us. How is Dobbs impacting you?
*Please note, this session will not be recorded.
*100% of proceeds from this event will go to organizations providing crucial access to reproductive healthcare.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the current and changing landscape across the country
- Implications and related issues to reproductive health care
- How recent legislation is impacting people, providers, employees, and businesses
- What you can do today to protect your rights
Who should join?
- Anyone interested in learning more about the everyday effects of recent legislation and Dobbs
- Anyone looking to learn how they can take actions to support reproductive health access for people across the country
*Disclaimer: Please note this event may include discussion of sensitive topics around reproductive access.
What are Roundtables?
Roundtables are weekly conversations with a group of Ellevate members who are interested in discussing the common challenges we all face. Each session starts off with an expert presentation followed by a breakout room discussion. At the end of the Roundtable, you will walk away with a few key takeaways, insight from other members, and new connections with women+ around the world.
What are Entrepreneur Roundtables?
Our Entrepreneur Roundtables are curated to better fit the needs of our entrepreneur members. Whether you have been an entrepreneur your entire career, working on a side hustle, deciding whether to take the leap, or are just interested in the topic this week, the discussions in these sessions and women in these rooms will help you work on yourself and your goals.
Interested in sponsoring this event or future events? Contact Us.
- 4-4:05pm - Intro
- 4:05-5pm - Expert presentation and discussion
- 5-5:30- Q&A
Get Introduced to the Women You Should Know
We help our members connect with specific attendees who share their industry and life experiences.